Oakley Community Council
Oakley Community Center
February 6, 2018; 7:00 PM
Call to order - Pledge of Allegiance
- Sign in sheet; Speaker Cards
- Trustee Introductions
- City Hotline-591-6000; Cincinnati District 2 Police Non-Emergency – 949-4400
- Fix it Cincy! Mobile App
Cincinnati Fire Department – Station 31
District 2 Police report
· Oakley Master Plan (OMP) Steering Committee
· Business – Kenny McNutt & Jon Bernier
· City Hall Liaison – Chris Mengel, Evan Nolan, & Colleen Reynolds
- The Energy Alliance: Get Efficient – Kevin Tolan
- Cincinnati Neighborhood Games – Dan Krohn and Rob Wetterstroem
- Cincinnati Health Dept – Community Health Assessment - Marilyn Crumpton
- Navigators Chapter 137 co-ed alternative scouting organization in Oakley/Hyde Park - Brett Pipitone – Sponsorship Request
- Allston St Project - Laura Caracciolo -John Smith -Mike Martin – parking variance
- 3133 Madison Rd – New Proposal – Nick Lingenfleter - Condos with variance request
- Flying Pig Marathon – Letter of support for East Hyde Park Playground for relay transition.
- Approve January 2nd Meeting Minutes
- November, December, and January Financial Report
· Daddy Daughter Dance - Feb 18th - 2 Sessions 4:30-6:00 & 7:00- 8:30 @ 20th Century Theatre.
- Third Thursday meeting on February 15th. Oakley Pub and Grill Basement.
- Next Tuesday OCC meeting is on Tuesday, March 6th.