Oakley Community Council
Oakley Community Center
January 8th, 2019; 7:00 PM
Call to order - Pledge of Allegiance
Sign in sheet; Speaker Cards
City Hotline-591-6000; Cincinnati District 2 Police Non-Emergency – 949-4400
Fix it Cincy! Mobile App
Cincinnati Fire Department – Station 31
District 2 Police report
Oakley Master Plan (OMP) Steering Committee
Business – Kenny McNutt
City Hall Liaison – Evan Nolan, Sean Fausto & Dan Krohn
- New Years Eve – Recap
- Daddy Daughter Dance
- Membership Proposal – Dan Krohn
- Michael Heekin – Hubbard Radio
- Natalie Bedinghaus – Barbers Electric Tattoo
- Approve December 4 th Meeting Minutes
- November Financial Report
Third Thursday meeting on Thursday, January 17th – Location TBD.
Next Business Happy Hour on January 24 th – 4PM at Oakley Pub and Grill.
Next Tuesday OCC meeting is on Tuesday, February 5th.