Oakley Community Council
Virtual Meeting: Zoom
January 21, 2021; 7:00 PM
Until otherwise noted, all Oakley Community Council Meetings will be conducted online, via the Zoom virtual conference tool. You can find full virtual/online meeting details on the homepage of our website,www.oakleynow.com.
Attendance: Colleen, Joe, Dan, Anthony, Kenny, Troy, Seth, Sandy, Paige
Evan called in for part of the call
Missing: Jason, Jon
· Tunnel Project Update – Dan Krohn, Joe Groh
o Received 2 proposals, Tunnel Team evaluating, conducted interviews
o Professional proposals
o Will be public hearing in the future to review design options
2021 Board Planning Discussion
· Committees, projects, priorities
· Review of 2020 committees and projects
· Discussion of 2021 committees and projects
o Committee chairs, members
§ Same committees as last year
· Economic Development & Zoning
· Major Events
· Pedestrian Safety
o Major projects chairs, members
§ Parking Overlay
§ Recreation Center
§ Oakley Neighborhood School
§ Three Oaks Tunnel Team
§ Added 2 new projects;
· Oakley Housing Inventory
· SOP Completion
o Some discussion about using “committee” and need for some type of schedule.
§ Joe mentioned efforts to streamline internal board processes which will help
· Dissuasion on voting at Thursday meetings, intent of Thursday meetings vs Tuesday meeting.
o No need to formally say no votes on Thursday, should be based on circumstances and would require sufficient community notice.
o Talked about ways to get letters of support out faster, tied to timing of approval of minutes.
· Colleen will finalize based on discussion and present on February 2nd Tuesday meeting
· How to move forward with COVID19 discussion
February 2nd Agenda Items/Suggestions
· Biggby Coffee?
· Candidates Speaker card
· Committee/Projects Updates
Trustee Anthony Issacs announced he has moved out of Oakley and will be resigning.
· Next Tuesday OCC meeting is on Tuesday, February 2nd – VIRTUAL – ZOOM
· Next Third Thursday Meeting is on Thursday, February 18th – VIRTUAL – ZOOM