Oakley Community Council 3rd Thursday Meeting
Live via Google Hangout
Trustees Present: Dan Krohn, Cody Gausvik, Joe Groh, Evan Nolan, Colleen Reynolds, Anthony Issacs, Jason Wilcoxon, Troy McAndrews, Sandy Gross, Seth Shaifer
Trustees Not Present: Jon Bernier, Kenny McNutt
- · OCC board has posted local resources on front page of Oakleynow.com for residents.
- · Suggestion to post updates for local resources on social media.
- · Small Business celebration party/idea for June/July proposed.
- · OCC board will host 4/7 meeting virtually; will discuss format for community. Currently, there are two items that mayrequire a vote at the 4/7 meeting. Apollo and Hildebrant are planning to present at April meeting.
- · Board retreat has been postponed until further notice.
- · Carvana location (proposed on lot closest to the highway near former Cast-Fab site) – suggestion to schedule them for introductions at June meeting.
- · Gills Carwash – planning to present in at May meeting.
- · Planning Commission and City Council sessions/meetings have all been postponed.
Approve 3/3/20 Minutes
Motion by Joe Groh to approve 3/3/20 minutes; seconded by Dan Krohn. Unanimous approval.
Sandy Gross, John Bernier, Kenny McNutt and Cody Gausvik abstained.