Oakley Community Council
Oakley Community Center
October 2nd, 2018; 7:00 PM
Call to order - Pledge of Allegiance
- Sign in sheet; Speaker Cards
- Trustee Introductions
- City Hotline-591-6000; Cincinnati District 2 Police Non-Emergency – 949-4400
- Fix it Cincy! Mobile App
Cincinnati Fire Department – Station 31
District 2 Police report
· Oakley Master Plan (OMP) Steering Committee
· Business – Kenny McNutt – Next business happy hour: 10/29 5-8pm at MadTree’s Oakley Room
· City Hall Liaison – Evan Nolan, Colleen Reynolds, Sean Fausto & Dan Krohn
- · Election Committee – Sean Fausto, Evan Nolan, Colleen Reynolds - December OCC Trustee Elections
- Stormwater Management Utility of GCWW – Eric Saylor
- Mashed Roots Latin Kitchen - Guillermo Vidal – Plans and Concept
- Judge Lisa Allen- Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas
- UC Divison of Trauma/Critical Care - Molly Linkous - REVIVE ResQFoam Study
- Approve September 20th Meeting Minutes
- September Financial Report
- Third Thursday meeting on October 18th, 7PM at Crossroads.
- Next Tuesday OCC meeting is on Tuesday, November 6th.
- December Trustee Elections: to be eligible must be a OCC member for 60 days prior to election and attended at least 3 organizational meetings in the current calendar year.