Oakley Community Council
Oakley Community Center
May 1, 2018; 7:00 PM
Call to order - Pledge of Allegiance
- Sign in sheet; Speaker Cards
- Trustee Introductions
- City Hotline-591-6000; Cincinnati District 2 Police Non-Emergency – 949-4400
- Fix it Cincy! Mobile App
Cincinnati Fire Department – Station 31
District 2 Police report
· Oakley Master Plan (OMP) Steering Committee
· Business – Kenny McNutt & Jon Bernier
· City Hall Liaison – Chris Mengel, Evan Nolan, & Colleen Reynolds
- Treasurer Role OCC – Jason Wilcoxon
- Oakley After Hours 2018 Season – Summer Series – Stacy Lehman
- Cincinnati Neigborhood Games – Dan Krohn
- Chris Mengel Open Board Position – Candidates
- 3251 Vandercar Way – Todd Reyling and John Clancy
- Approve April 19th Meeting Minutes
- April Financial Report
OCC Trustees will adjourn to executive session following the meeting to discuss and appoint a candidate to fill the open OCC Trustee position resigned by Chris Mengel.
- Third Thursday meeting on May 17th 7PM at Crossroads.
- Next Tuesday OCC meeting is on Tuesday, June 5th.