Oakley Community Council
Oakley Community Center
January 2, 2018; 7:00 PM
Call to order - Pledge of Allegiance
- Sign in sheet; Speaker Cards
- Trustee Introductions
- City Hotline-591-6000; Cincinnati District 2 Police Non-Emergency – 949-4400
- Fix it Cincy! Mobile App
Cincinnati Fire Department – Station 31
District 2 Police report
-Oakley Master Plan (OMP) Steering Committee
-Business – Kenny McNutt & Jon Bernier
OCURC Request – Vote to request that $90,000 from OCURC be the final
funding piece for the Eastern Gateway Project
-City Hall Liaison – Chris Mengel, Evan Nolan, & Colleen Reynolds
Morelia Group – Chris Hildebrandt – CEO – Proposed development at the current
Crossroads Annex site
Proposed development at 2096 Madison Rd & 2897 Romana Pl – Angelo Pusateri
Brandicorp – Mike Doty – Proposed Starbucks at the corner of Ridge and Ibsen
Will request letter of support.
Cincinnati Neighborhood Games – Captain Duties
Approve November 16th and December 5th Meeting Minutes
November & December Financial Report
· Daddy Daughter Dance - Feb 18th - 2 Sessions 4:30-6:00 & 7:00- 8:30 @ 20th Century Theatre.
- Next Tuesday OCC meeting is on Tuesday, February 6th.
- Retreat, January 18th 6:00-8:30 pm, Crossroads fireplace conference room.
- Officer Election – To start approximately 15 minutes after the conclusion of this meeting or no later than 9:00. Oakley Wines 4011 Allston St.