Oakley Community Council
Oakley Pub & Grill
April 20, 2017 @ 8:00 PM
Trustees Present: Kenny McNutt, Jon Bernier, Stacy Lehman, Colleen Reynolds, Evan Nolan, Jes Overley, Chris Mengel
Trustees Not Present: Sean Fausto, Chris Mucha, Dave Schaff, Jason Wilcoxson, Tim Langmeyer
Attending: Bob Gallo, Craig Rosen, James Hearst
Planning Meeting Minutes
· April 4th OCC Meeting Minutes – motion to approve by Evan Nolan, seconded by Jes Overley, approved unanimously.
· Marburg Bridge – Still in Limbo, no formal action made by the city at this time. Colleen will follow up with a letter.
· Buffalo Wings and Rings – Will present at the May OCC meeting
· Fortus Group development at former 5/3 site- May request a vote at the May meeting.
· Bones Burgers – contacted OCC with interest.
· Great American Cleanup on Allendale Drive led by Ron Miller- does not preclude OCC from participating in the Great American Cleanup later this year.
· Cinfed Opening – Friday, April 28 at 1 PM at 4801 Kennedy Ave.
· Parking Study by Fred Yaeger
· Oakley After Hours update – First OAH April 28th
· New website: www.OakleyNow.com – Board Member capabilities – please log on and set up your profile.